Game Time Strength (GTS) and Conditioning is an El Segundo (Los Angeles) based strength gym and coaching center providing a comprehensive training & nutrition system for those who want to move well, live lean and get strong.
Beginner Fitness & Weight Management Programs
- General Fitness and Fat Loss
- Personal Training
- Introduction to Barbell Training
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Body Transformation
Intermediate & Advanced Level StrengtH Programs
- Strength Coaching (Group Training) - Open Gym
- Athlete Strength & Conditioning
- Intermediate and Advanced Powerlifting
- Powerlifting Form and Technique Checks
- Powerlifting for Crossfit
- Strength and Powerlifting Club
- Power Building (Powerlifting and Body Building)
- Program Design and Consulting
- Online Program Design
Our mission is to educate, empower and provide a system of accountability and structure for those looking to improve their movement, health, fitness, strength and body composition.
Who are you?
Our system is designed for those of you surviving in the trenches of modern day society, limited in time, locked in a chair, bogged down by a growing list of responsibilities and looking for a mechanism to get strong and make healthy changes to improve your quality of their life.
We focus on reclaiming OPTIMAL movement patterns first, then safely strengthening those movement patterns through big compound lifts (such as the squat, bench, deadlift, overhead press, etc).
At GTS you will…
- Optimize fundamental movement patterns lost over the years due to sitting, poor mechanics, shoes, and dysfunctional repetitive motion.
- Train your body to engage in an activity/task as a unit, instead of a series of individual body parts.
- Train for a specific goal over time, instead of arbitrarily working out. Your goals will evolve and change over time.
- Gain an understanding of your bio-mechanical weaknesses and eventually turn them into strengths.
- Re-learn and implement nutritional protocols designed to maintain a strong, lean, healthy body and mind.
- Become part of a team and surround yourself with a group of like-minded individuals all trying to improve themselves both mentally and physically.
- Be selected to showcase your newly acquired strength in local, national or world competitions.
- Have full access to coaches that live and breathe their work, constantly studying and collaborating with some of the brightest minds in the industry.