GTS Total Health Challenge Results
Our winner of the challenge was Renee with 114 points!
LeeAnn K finished in a close second with 110 points.
Jerome Z in thirds with 107 points.
And TC B and Danielle W finished with 101 and 100 points.
I didn't announce this at the beginning of the challenge, but each of our top 3 finishers will win their choice of a GTS T-Shirt or Tank Top. And our winner, Renee, will be receiving a fresh pair of Nike Metcon's!
Check out a few of the weight loss achievements in the Athlete Celebrations.
Stay tuned for our next challenge in January 2018!
Huge congrats to Carlos and Ashley on their Thanksgiving engagement! #adorablecoupleaward #iwanttothrowupinmymouththeyaresocute
With the Holiday Season in Full Swing...
Let's face it, November and December are two of the most un-motivating training and nutrition months out of the year! Everything is stacked against you... due dates, parties, vacations, etc. BUT that's no excuse to give up on training and nutrition all together!
It took too long to build the training habit, don't let it go to waste! Make it a priority to get in and do what you can! Some training is better than no training!
50+? Low energy? History of back and knee pain? Sorry, nothing we can do about the age... but we can make you feel younger! Zoya’s back and knee pain disappeared after the first month and now has more energy and focus at work and tackling multi-day hiking trips around the globe! #50shadesofzoya
GTS Athlete Celebrations
A few GTS Athlete training highlights from this week:
- Chelsey P hit a PR of 245 on the deadlift, along with a huge 195/7 squat and a 125/2 bench!
- Drew S easily completed 250/3 deadlift, 185/6 squat, and a 122.5/3 max rep day. New rep pr's in all 3 lifts! Congrats!
- Zoya lost 5 lbs on the GTS Total Health Challenge
- Maggie completed the GTS Total Health Challenge and lost a total of 60lbs since the birth of her second child.
- TC lost 12 lbs on the GTS Total Health Challenge
- Renee completed the GTS Total Health Challenge and has lost a total of 55+ lbs over the course of of the year.
- LeeAnn lost 5 lbs on the challenge and 20 lbs total for the year.
- Rob D lost 5 lbs on the challenge.
- Justin K lost 8 lbs on the GTS Total Health Challenge
- Danielle W dropped 3-4 lbs and achieved a new low on her body fat percentage.
ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT!
In this workshop we'll be reviewing all of the big compound barbell lifts (squat, bench, deadlift, press, row/pull patterns) and their variations.
At the end of the workshop we'll have time for you to practice any lift of your choice and receive coaching feedback.
At Game Time Strength our mission is to optimize movement, live lean, build muscle and get strong! We provide personal training, group/team training and customized online program design for beginner, intermediate and advanced lifters and athletes. Our online training system serves athletes all over the globe!
Our local strength and barbell coaching service operates out of 4 Star Gym, the best 24 hour access strength gym in Los Angeles, serving all of the Beach Cities including Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, El Segundo, Culver City, Venice, Inglewood, Hawthorne, LAX, Playa Del Rey, Marina Del Rey, Lawndale.